- 260 INR
- 260.00 - 300.00 INR
- Promote Nutrition
- 18 Months
- L-Glutathione (Reduced)-15mg, Ferrous Fumarate Eq. to Elemental Iron-3mg, Sodium Selenate Anhydrous Eq. to Elemental Selenium-100mcg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate Eq. to Elemental Zinc-10mg, Silymarin 80%-140mg, Choline Bitartrate-50mg, L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate (Powder)-50mg, L-Ornithine Hydrochloride-50mg, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine-50mg, Myo-inositol-50mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C Coated)-75mg, Calcium D Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) equivalent pantothenic acid-10mg, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone)-2.5mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)-20mcg, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Dry Vitamin E 50%)-12.5IU, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2)-500IU, Folic Acid (n-pteroyl-l-glutamic acid)-1mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)-5mg, Riboflavin ( Vitamin B2)-1.6mg, Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)-5mg
- Cure Liver
- Take 1 Tablet daily or as recommended by the Healthcare Professional.
- With Water
- Store in a cool, dark & dry place.
Milk thistle (silymarin) is a flowering herb related to the daisy and ragweed family. It is native to Mediterranean countries. Some people also call it Mary thistle and holy thistle.
What Is Milk Thistle Used For?
People have traditionally used milk thistle for problems with the liver and gallbladder . Experts believe silymarin is the primary active ingredient of the herb. Silymarin is an antioxidant compound taken from milk thistle seeds. Its unclear what benefits, if any, it may have in the body, but its sometimes used as a natural treatment for things including cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis, and gallbladder disorders.
Silymarin L-Ornithine L-Carnitine L-Tartrate L-Glutathione Coenzyme Q10 Myo-Inositol N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine with Multivitamin Tablets
- Cheque, Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 45 Days
- Free samples are available
- 3x10 OR 10x10 OR 10x1x10 OR 1x10 SHRINK PACK ALL IN ALU ALU
- All India
- FSSAI, GMP, HACCP AND ISO CERTIFIED COMPANY.
Plpt No. 1900, 1st Floor, G.T. Road, HSIIDC, Sonipat, Haryana, 131029, India